Hello, StageTop Backers!
We have some exciting updates to share, including the long-awaited release of our final stretch goal, the StageTop Online Configurator, the introduction of a comprehensive Visual Reference Guide, details on the upcoming Community Favorites Wave, and important information about StageTop pricing. Let's dive right in!
StageTop Online Configurator - The Ultimate 3D Printed Gaming Table Planning Tool
We are overjoyed to announce that the StageTop Online Configurator is now ready for release! We deeply appreciate your patience as this took far longer than we hoped or imagined, but we are very pleased with how this planning tool has turned out! To help you get started we put together this brief tutorial…
- May contain bugs! We will do our best to continue to improve the tool but if you run into any bugs please let us know by sending us an email (email@example.com).
- The Online Configurator does not feature every StageTop component. Storage components and stackable legs are not planned to be included.
StageTop Visual Reference Guide - Your Printing Companion
One lesson we have learned from this campaign is that we need to provide more documentation and instruction. With that in mind, we put together two additional documents we want to share with you today…
First, the StageTop Visual Reference Guide, a valuable resource designed to enhance your printing experience. This guide features:
- Images of every StageTop component, offering you a visual preview before you print.
- Recommended layer height, infill, and build plate adhesion for each part.
- Key information so you know what each piece is and any other pertinent details.
Second, the StageTop Complete Printing Tips & Times, for those who want event more details, including estimated print times and filament required for each component. We turned the data that we compiled for the Online Configurator into pretty spreadsheet form and decided to share it with you.
The Community Favorites Wave - Your Creativity Takes Center Stage
Our StageTop community continues to shine and has blown us away with their creativity! While the majority of StageTop components are not permitted to be remixed and shared outside of personal use, we are formally putting out the call for those creatives out there who wish to share their StageTop modifications, creations, or enhancements. We will review the submissions, select the best of the best, perhaps edit them a bit, and share with the community in a final wave we will release on Sunday, October 15th called the Community Favorites Wave.
To submit your StageTop modification, creation, or enhancement with the community, send an email to GutShotGames@gmail.com with the following:
- The subject, “Community Favorites Wave”
- Provide the name and a brief description of your submission
- Provide any details about yourself that you wish to be shared with the Community (name, nickname, 1 link, etc.)
- STL under 20mbs or a link to download a larger STL
By submitting your creation, you agree to the following:
- Submission does not equal selection; we will try to respond to each submission and let you know if it was selected prior to October 15th.
- Creators are not permitted to share or post their modifications outside of their submission; licensing terms still apply for all StageTop components.
- Participation is completely voluntary; if selected no compensation will be given or owed.
- Gut Shot Games may share included details of your submission with the StageTop community (name, description of submission, etc.)
- Creator grants Gut Shot Games a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license to use and incorporate into StageTop any suggestion, enhancement request, recommendation, correction, or other feedback provided by Creator.
- Gut Shot Games has the right to use or not use any submission and to use, reproduce, re-use, alter, modify, edit, or change the submission as it sees fit and for any purpose.
We are continuously inspired by your boundless creativity and dedication, and we can't wait to showcase your contributions.
Price Adjustment Notice
As we approach the campaign's conclusion, we want to be transparent about some necessary adjustments to our pricing. Beginning October 15th, the following changes will take effect:
- The Personal Use License will increase to $69.
- The Lifetime Commercial License will increase to $249.
These adjustments are essential to ensure the continued success of StageTop and to provide the best possible support to our current and future customers. Your support has been instrumental, and we remain committed to delivering an exceptional product and a bright future for StageTop.
Thank you for being a vital part of this extraordinary journey with us. Stay tuned for more updates as we close out the existing campaign and begin to work on what comes next for StageTop!
Gut Shot Games